- Outlook on the web supports IE 10, IE 11, Edge, Safari 9, Safari 10, Firefox, and Chrome.
- Mobile Outlook on the web supports Windows 8.1, Windows 10, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, Android KitKat (4.4), Android Lollipop, Android Marshmallow, and Android Nougat.
- Tracking email in compose mode and tracking appointments requires Exchange Server 2013 CU14 or Exchange 2016.
- Tracking contacts is supported only on Exchange Server 2016 CU3 and Outlook 2016 16.0.6741.1000 and up
- Adding email templates, Knowledge Management articles, and sales literature is not supported in Mobile Outlook on the web.
- Supported only on Outlook 2016 16.0.7426.1049 and up
- Supported only on 16.0.6741.1000 and up
- Tablets are not supported at this time (coming CY2017).
Thursday, January 5, 2017
With the new version of CRM comes different Outlook integrations. Below matrix is showing which Outlook version with CRM functionality are available and supported.
Posted by Microsoft Dynamics CRM at 12:17 PM