Monday, August 8, 2011

2011.07.11 - Opening WPC2011 Los Angeles

Monday the 11th of July and today the WPC2011 wil begin. After a quick breakfast in my hotel I took the cab to the Staples Center Los Angeles where the keynote was of Steve Balmer. I took my cab around 8 and no trafic jams on a Monday morning in downtown LA. About 20.000 people come together on the WPC2011 this year and the view in the LA Lakers stadium was amazing, what cool!After the keynote I went over to the Exhibiton Center where the booth of itara was and we had a really amazing busy 1st day.
In the evening we had another German party in Hollywood LA at the Walk of Fame. My first experience in Hollywood, to see that Walk of Fame and all the starts really nice :).
Late to bed and off early for the next 2nd day at the convention.

No comments: