Custom Views allows CRM users to create list forms with filters for almost every entity in CRM in a WYSIWYG query builder and integrate them into the MSCRM navigation system. The user finds the desired information in a few mouse clicks.
Custom Views key features:
- Create list forms with filters for almost every entity in CRM in a WYSIWYG query builder.
- Integrate crafted list forms in MSCRM navigation system including site map and navigation panes.
- Use any combination of single options, multi options, range and text box filters enhanced by auto complete feature to get to the needed data with a few mouse clicks.
- Save filter values as a named filter and apply it any time later.
- Add a column or a filter to a list form on fly for a few clicks in a WYSIWYG query builder.
- Bring data from the primary entity as well as its related entities without limitations for the relations level number.
- Export Custom Views results into Excel.
- Utilize out-of-the-box Custom Views definitions instead of CRM’s default views.
- Search across all relationships in CRM to find the people who have specific relationships with your prospect employees.
- Search across any associated records using easily configured filters such as city, address, first and last names, job titles and even custom fields.
- Display both Activities and History in the same list.
- Add contacts from Custom Views directly to Marketing lists.
- Design Custom Views in a test environment, export them and use them in the production environment.
- Integrate Custom Views in your solutions by linking them into an inline frame.
Marketing Segmentation screenshot:
Customer Relationships screenshot: