Friday, November 30, 2007
Thursday, November 29, 2007
This error shows up if you want to import a customizations file which has been exported from a system which has the Update Rollup package 2 installed.There may be multiple reasons for this error to show up, but at least one of them is the existence of one of these lines in your code:
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
InsideCRM just posted an article " Flip the Script: 34 Scripts and Ideas for Getting Back at Telemarketers " For the interested people, you can read this article by clicking on the link. Many thanks to Amy S Quinn.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
This Virtual PC image can be used only for demonstration purposes and will expire on the 30th of november 2008.
Friday, November 9, 2007
Monday, November 5, 2007
- Drag and drop actions to create, update information
- Right-click context menu makes interaction quick and easy
- Export chart to Excel to print, email, post to web
- Add notes to contacts & organizations on the chart
- Link charts for easy navigation – Drill into information
- Changes made on chart are updated into the CRM database
- Lock chart so no further changes can be made – either from chart itself or CRM database
- Administration tools built-in to CRM – No programming!
- Available in local languages
Standard view in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Relationship Chart Add-on
A lot of customers are asking for this kind of functionality in CRM. Making the Business Units, Security Rolls and data (account & contact information) visual in CRM, helps the customer to get a better insight in their processes and data. I'm looking forward to work with this great add-on. Of course I will let you know my findings and the customer opinions, so to be continued...
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Error message when you try to access Reports in Microsoft CRM 3.0: "Server Error in '/' Application"
When you try to access Reports in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0, you receive the following error message:
Error An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator.
If the DevErrors value is set to "On" in the Web.config file, you receive the following error message:
With Dev Errors: Server Error in '/' Application.
The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized.
To resolve this issue, check the following links: